How To Install Belkin n300 wireless Router? Need Belkin Router Setup Guide?  

RSS

I am trying to setup belkin n300 router. it is a brand new wireless router. just bought it from market. i have tried to install it using the belkin manual guide. but i am unable to configure it. so can anyone help me in setting up my belkin router? 

You can easily setup Belkin router by following the instructions to below:

• Unbox your belkin router.
  • Power off the internet modem. 
  • Connect your modem directly to the belkin router via ethernet cable.
  • Now power on the router and modem, and wait for one minute. 

Here, you need to wait for one minute, you need to wait for one minute so all lights can turn into blue. 

Once you will get the blue light, your router will start working fine. 

nowdays, belkin n300 are the smart wifi router. when you will try to setup them for the first time, you have to configure them manually. 

it's not just game of plug in the cables only. yes! it's a part of the game but in the method of configuring the wireless router. you have to configure the router settings manually.
as you can see the first step has already been described in the above answer.

so i will not waste your time on repeating it.
all i will say, just make the connection, as they have guided you.
and then go through this process.
1. Open the web browser and type 192.168.2.1 in the top address bar.
2. now you will able to see belkin configuration page, here it will ask you to setup internet connection, so you need to click on detect my connection button.
3. once you will hit the button, your router will detect the connection, you will able to see wireless network information.

if you want change the username and password, you can go ahead and change it. otherwise write this information down on the paper and click on next button.
4. after this process, your belkin router will start looking for the firmware update (if available).
5. here, you will get the registration page, if you want to register your product right now then you do it, otherwise you can click on register later.
Finally, your router will start working fine. in case, if your router is not working. you may visit on:
how to fix belkin router blinking orange and blue problem

This post was modified 16 hours  ago by admin

I am trying to setup my belkin router. but each time, when i click on detect my connection. it won't connect to the internet and gives me an error. 

about my isp connection information, i talked to my service provider. they have told me, i am owner of PPOE connection. they have also given me the username and password for my router. 

now i am totally confused about how can i setup my belkin router easily thanks. 

If you have an ppoe or static ip connection, then you have to setup belkin router manually. 

Right under detect my connection window, you will able to see take me to the dashboard, i will setup my router later. 

once you will reach to the belkin router admin page. you need to click on internet connection. 

you need to choose PPPOE as internet connection type.here you will see the option to username and password. 

so type the username and password here given by your isp and press apply changes. 

finally your router will be setup. you may go ahead and check the status on your light. i am sure you will start getting blue light on your belkin router. 

I am trying to setup my belkin wireless router using apple macbook. but the belkin setup dvd is not working. what should i do now. 

Share:
Skip to toolbar

Working

Please Login or Register