Why Hotmail is not working | Outlook not responding
My hotmail account is not working since three days, each time, when i try to sign into my account. it just says, we cannot sign into this email right now. please try again later.
There could be much reason behind Hotmail or Outlook not working responding problems. You may also contact Outlook or Hotmail for account accessing problem or Try below simple steps-
- First, you should check your internet connection. Sometimes your internet line is down and won't able to access your email account.
- If the internet is working fine check outlook down or up status. Possible outlook would down for a while in your area. Check status from https://portal.office.com/servicestatus
- It is important to clean your browser and update time to time. (Delete The Browser History) (Delete Cookies From Browser) (Reset The Browser)
- Delete old created email filters. It is possible an email filter can block your emails.
- Remove forwarding if you did it before. Forwarding can forward all emails to other emails.
- By mistake, people block their known emails. Go ahead and unblock those emails from settings.
If you some question please write below.
Please visit on: how to fix outlook sign in problem. you get find your answer there.
Thank you, for sharing the instructions. my hotmail is working now. thanks again.
Hotmail website is not opening on my macbook. everytime, when i try to open it. it says. this connection is not private.
It seems like, the problem is from your side. you should check the following things.
- Proxy server settings.
- time and date.
- registry settings.
- ssl settings.
- check for browser update.
the problem is related to one of them. so check all these settings. i am sure your email will start working fine.