How To Install Linksys Wireless Router In My Home Network?  

RSS

i recently purchased linksys n150 router. now i am trying to setup it into my network. but in order to install my linksys router, it is asking to run linksys connect setup. i really don't know about it. 

can anyone tell me how can i setup my linksys router?

We are giving you simple steps to setup linksys router. Follow the steps below:

• Open the web browser, and visit the router's IP address 192.168.0.1 in a new browser window
  • The "Enter Network Password" window will appear.  type the router's username and password (admin is the default password if you haven't changed it) and click the OK button.
  • Choose your connection type Dynamic or PPPOE.
  • If you are choosing PPPOE, type username and password given by your ISP.
  • Click Save Settings and restart. Now your Linksys router is ready to use.

In case you have any trouble write in comment below.

This post was modified 1 week  ago by admin

Is it a linksys smart wifi router or a simple wireless router. if your answer is smart wifi router. 

you have to run linksys connect software to setup your router. you can easily get this software from linksys official website

once you will run this software on your computer. you need to follow the instructions given below. 

• accept the license and click on next. 
  • you will able to see router setup process window now, simply click on next. 
  • now your linksys connect software will start detecting the linksys router in the network. once it will find the router. it will generate the username and password for your router. if you want to change it then you can do that otherwise click on next. 
  • once you will setup the username and password and hit the next button, your router will start detecting the internet connection. this may take few minutes. 

once it will setup the router, it will give you a congrats message! you can simply click on finish and start connecting your devices with the wifi. 

but If it is unable to detect internet connection. you may visit:  why my linksys router has no internet?

This post was modified 1 week  ago by admin

Can anyone help me in setup my linksys e1200 router without cd or disk? i don't have cd drive into my pc.

Share:
Skip to toolbar

Working

Please Login or Register