Brenda R. Guerro
In my case, I was facing AOL mail currently not available problem due to the DNS server issue.
So I changed the DNS address of my pc and then started working. So I will suggest you change yours as well.
Primary Address- 22.214.171.124
Secondary Address: 126.96.36.199
If you don’t know how to change the address, you may follow the instructions given below.
- Go to network and sharing center.
- Click on Change adapter settings.
- Right Click on Your Network adapter (whatever you are using)and click on properties.
- Now Click tcp / ipv4 and click on properties again.
- Now Click on choose the DNS address manually.
- Finally, you need to type the above addresses and click on ok. Right after that, you should restart your computer once.
For more details, you may visit: how to fix aol desktop not responding