December 3, 2018 at 3:31 am #1357
There are few important points which can increase the life of your laptop battery. I am sharing these points below-
- Maximum use of battery decreases the life of a battery. Avoid Maximum use of the battery. Dim your laptop brightness, don’t run maximum commands at a time.
- Never do overcharge your battery. If laptop indicator shows the battery is full unplug the charger.
- Once in a week fully discharge your battery and then do a full charge. It will activate all the parts and chemicals inside from the battery.
- Avoid using different-different chargers for charging. It decreases the life of the battery.
- Don’t make it fall your battery from anywhere. The battery is made up of many small-small cells. Falling may be damage any cell.