Judy C. Battiste
Let’s Disable the security options once. it may solve the brother printer offline problem.
for disabling the windows firewall, you can use this method.
- Let’s go to control and press ok.
- Click on the windows firewall option.
- Select Turn on and off windows firewall option from top menu available in the right side corner.
- Click on turn off the windows firewall and press the apply changes button.
To uninstall the antivirus, you may follow this guide.
- Let’s go to program and features and click on your antivirus program.
- Right click on it and Click on uninstall.
- did you get the confirmation windows? Click on yes! and follow the instructions to uninstall it completely.
Now Reboot your pc and printer again, let’s see if it working now or not.
- This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by admin.