Kay N. Grijalva
Nowadays installing a printer is very easy for everyone. You just need to follow the steps given by the manual. There are a few common steps which always works. you can try them below and easily connect your Canon printer with wireless-
- Go to the printer display control panel.
- Select the menu and click on network settings.
- Now choose wireless (WLAN) network.
- Here you need to WLAN setup wizard.
- The display will show you a list of available wireless networks, find out your network name and click on next.
- Type your wireless password in the box asking for security key and click ok.
After clicking ok button printer will be connected to the wireless network. You can also use below link for canon wifi setup software to connect your printer with wirelessly.
If you do you have any problem write in the comment below.