Judy C. Battiste
So many times, I have seen people fighting with hp printer offline problem due to the several causes only.
- Network communication Gap.
- Driver Setup issue.
- Printer pool service not responding.
- Antivirus or firewall problem.
But You can fix your hp printer by following the steps available here.
First of all, you should check the network health. they both must be connected with the same wifi. for brief information, you can visit:
how to connect hp printer to the wifi.
Let’s try to restart the printer pool service, for that you need to go ahead and follow the instructions given below.
- Open run box (press windows +R key), type services.msc in the search box and press ok.
- Scroll down and choose printer pool service and click on restart.
Now try to print a document. let’s see if it is printing anything or not.
After completing both steps, if still, you get hp printer is offline error message. in this case, you have to disable the computer security programs like- firewall, antivirus.
and then try to print something. let’s see what happens now?
You may download the latest drivers from hp’s official website.