October 19, 2018 at 1:51 pm #516
Prof. Sibyl Pfannerstill
You can easily connect your hp wireless printer using the printer display control panel. Let’s try to follow the steps below.
- Power on the hp printer, and click on the menu.
- Go to settings.
- Choose network.
- Tap on WLAN setup.
- Now you need to find your wifi network and click on next.
- Here it will ask for WLAN encryption type. Select the encryption type and click on next.
- Finally, your hp wireless printer will ask for type in the password. So you need to type your wireless password and click on ok.
- Now your router verifies the password and connects your hp printer to the wifi.
In case, if you need more help leave the comment below, we will answer it.