Reply To: How Can I Connect Hp Printer To Wifi Network?

Kay N. Grijalva
Participant

hello @iromaguera),

If you can’t use printer panel to connect your printer to the wifi, You can try to connect your hp printer to the wifi using printer driver.

All you need to do, just download the correct driver from hp website and follow the steps given below.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers

• Connect your printer to the PC or laptop using USB cable.
  • Run the hp printer driver setup.
  • you will get the term and condition window, here Accept the license agreement terms and press the next button.
  • Now your your pc will start installing the basic settings, it may take some time. so you need to wait for a while.
  • Once the basic setup will be completed. You will get a screen to choose the connection type. here you need to choose the wireless connection for your printer.
  • After choosing the connection type,  you will reach to another window, here you need to click on i am not sure my hp printer is connected to the wifi or not option.
  • Now your Pc will show you all available wifi settings and ask you to connect your printer to the pc via wifi.
  • Once you will confirm the wifi settings, you need to click on next.

Finally your pc will sync all settings with the hp printer and your printer will be connected to the wifi