October 19, 2018 at 2:04 pm #522
Updating Router Firmware time to time is very necessary. Follow the steps below and update your router firmware-
- Type 192.168.0.1 in the address bar of your browser and log in by using admin as username and password also admin. In some case, the password can be password also.
- Now you have the router set up page open. Go to Firmware Update from right side options.
- Click on Check Firmware and route will start downloading the latest firmware from Belkin server. In this case, you must have the internet connection with your router.
- If you don’t have internet connection download firmware from belkin website and use browse button for uploading firmware which you have downloaded from Belkin server.
- After updating firmware restart your router.
Sometimes firmware doesn’t install. In this situation reset your Belkin router as factory default and then try to update the firmware.