October 19, 2018 at 2:36 pm #533
Mark C. Martin
We are giving you simple steps to setup linksys router. Follow the steps below:
- Open the web browser, and visit the router’s IP address 192.168.0.1 in a new browser window
- The “Enter Network Password” window will appear. type the router’s username and password (admin is the default password if you haven’t changed it) and click the OK button.
- Choose your connection type Dynamic or PPPOE.
- If you are choosing PPPOE, type username and password given by your ISP.
- Click Save Settings and restart. Now your Linksys router is ready to use.
In case you have any trouble write in comment below.