October 19, 2018 at 2:40 pm #536
I have already answered on Linksys router setup at
you can read it here. I am giving you the answer once again here.
Providing you very easy steps to setup a linksys router-
- Open browser address bar and type there router’s IP address 192.168.0.1
- The “Enter Network Password” window will appear. Skip username and type the router’s password (admin is the default password if you haven’t changed it) and click the OK button.
- If you are not able to login try the combination of username and password as admin/admin , admin/password or admin/leave blank. One of them surely give you login access.
- Now select your connection type Dynamic or PPPOE.
- If you are choosing PPPOE, type username and password given by your ISP.
- Click Save Settings and restart. Now your Linksys router is ready to use.
In case you have any trouble write in comment below.
- This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Norberto Ruecker.