Brenda R. Guerro
It seems like, it’s a problem from your web browser. so first you should clean the web browser. to clean the web browser you need to follow the instructions below.
- Delete the history from your browse.
- Delete the cookies from your web browser.
For google chrome instructions, you may follow this.
once you will delete the cookies, you should try to sign into your hotmail account again and let me know are you still going through can’t sign into outlook problem?
If your answer is yes? then the problem can be related to DNS server. may be it is not responding. that’s why you are going through hotmail sign in problem.
in this case, you have to change the DNS address with the following address.
Primary address : 188.8.131.52
Secondary address: 184.108.40.206
To change the dns address, you need to follow the instructions given below.
- Go to network and sharing centre.
- click on manage network adapters.
- Right click on your working adaptor and go to properties.
- Now select TCP IPV4/ IPV6 and click on properties.
- Scroll down and go to DNS server address section.
- fill the address, i have given and press ok.
Finally, you need to reboot your computer and then try to access your computer. i am sure you will get rid of hotmail sign in problem. in case, if you need more help.