Connecting an Outlook account and installing Outlook application both are two different things. According to the question, I am explaining installing an outlook app in the android phone.
- Open Play store in your android phone and search Outlook application. You may also go through this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.office.outlook&hl=en_US
- Click on Install and allow the permission. It will take a few minutes to install on your phone and create a shortcut on your screen.
- Click on Outlook shortcut and open it. Now open the <strong class=”ocpUI”>Menu and tap <strong class=”ocpUI”>Settings > <strong class=”ocpUI”>Add Account ><strong class=”ocpUI”>Add Email Account.
- Enter your full email address and password, then tap <strong class=”ocpUI”>Continue. If you have two-step verification enabled, type your verification code in the box sent on your phone number.
- If your IT admin has set additional policies, tap Activate and <strong class=”ocpUI”>Activate again. Outlook may also request permission to access your calendar, contacts, etc. Tap <strong class=”ocpUI”>Yes or <strong class=”ocpUI”>Allow.
Now your outlook app is successfully configured on your phone. You have any question write below.