Sue A. Davis
Let’s follow the steps given below to fix aol desktop not responding problem.
- Open using box using (windows +R key)
- Type control and press ok, Click on program and features.
- Now scroll down and select the aol desktop application.
- Hit uninstall option from the top.
- Follow the steps to uninstall the program completely.
once your aol desktop software will be uninstalled. you need to reboot your windows computer for once, and then install a latest desktop software.
I am sure, you will get rid of aol desktop not responding problem.