Billy E. Rael
Troubleshoot Hp Printer is printing blank pages:
Let’s remove the ink cartridge from your computer and wait for one minute and plug it back in.
To remove the ink cartridge, you need to follow the instructions given below.
- Power on your hp printer.
- Open the hp printer tray.
- Remove the cartridge out of your printer. (do not touch the nozzle)
- Install the ink cartridge back in.
Now Try to print a document again. let’s see what happens now. I hope your printer will be working fine.
If you still have printing blank pages problem. please leave a comment below.
You may also visit: why is my hp printer not printing.
- This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Billy E. Rael.