Billy E. Rael
How Old your netgear router is? Did you check for the firmware update yet? I was having netgear router blinking orange problem due to the outdated firmware.
I did firmware update for my netgear. right after that, I got solid green light on my wifi router.
So I will suggest you to check for the firmware update once. To do that, You can go with the steps given below.
- Connect your netgear wifi router to the PC.
- Now Open the Browser and type : 192.168.0.1 in the top address bar.
- Now login to your netgear router admin panel. the default username and password for netgear router is: admin Password, click on ok.
- Click on advance settings and go to administration.
- Click on check update, now your router is being updated. it may take sometimes. So you need to wait for a while.
- Once the firmware will be updated, your router will reboot itself and it will start working.
After doing the firmware update, I am sure you will get rid of netgear router blinking orange problem.