October 27, 2018 at 12:31 am #811
Before applying any changes try to turn off and turn on your wireless from the laptop.
- Press windows key and “R” together simultaneously.
- Now enter ncpa.cpl in the Run box appears on the screen and click OK.
- A new window name “Network Connection” will open on the screen.
- Here you can see some icons. Find Wireless icon and right click on it.
- Now click on disable and again click on enable.
- Now try to connect with your home wifi, it must be working.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Yvonne Nymann Bruun-Schultz.