Asus Laptop Speakers Not Working But Headphones Work Why?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Judy C. Battiste .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Joshua K. Collins
    Participant
    @joshua

I am going through a very strange problem. My asus laptop internet speakers are not working. while headphones are working fine.

Kay N. Grijalva
    Participant
    @kaygrijalva

When internet speakers are not working on an asus laptop. you should check the few things.

1. Check the audio driver.
    2. Set up your speakers as the default speaker.

Now let me go ahead and give you the instructions about how can you fix Asus laptop speakers not working problem easily.

1. Remove the headphone from your computer.
    2. Now reboot the laptop, and then play music on your laptop.
    3. If it doesn’t work for you. you should go to the control panel on your pc.
    4. Click on the sound and select your internet speaker. now press the default button.
    5. Once you will click on set default. you need to click on ok.

If you have set up your internet speakers as default speakers. but somehow you are still not getting the sound from it. you should uninstall the sound driver from your computer.

1. Go to the device manager.
    2. Click on the sound, audio and game controller.
    3. Right click on your sound driver and click on uninstall the driver.

Once the sound driver will be uninstalled. you need to go ahead and install a newer version of sound driver. this will fix the problem.

Judy C. Battiste
    Participant
    @judy

If the above steps doesn’t work for you. I would suggest you perform the system restore.

1. Press the start button and type system restore in the search box.
    2. Click on the system restore program.
    3. Once you will reach to the system restore window, here you need to click on next.
    4. Now you will able to see available restore point. you need to choose the date. when your speakers were working fine.
    5. Now click on next and finish.

Finally, your laptop will start restoring itself. once it will complete the process. you will get the sound back. for more information, you can visit: fix asus laptop no sound problem. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In