This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Joyce M Cody .
- October 30, 2018 at 12:47 pm #883
Judy C. BattisteParticipant@judy
Recently, I just lost the internet connection from my ISP router. I called my ISP. They asked me to change the some settings on my router.
But When I I am trying to my router. it says incorrect username or password. I don’t remember any other password?
Can anyone tell me, How Can I change belkin router password by myself.October 31, 2018 at 11:11 am #885
Kay N. GrijalvaParticipant@kaygrijalva
May I know Which password are using as router password? You may also find the default password for your belkin router on the top or bottom of your router.
On the top or the bottom of your router, you will find a sticker, which will be filled by the router information, such as Username, password, router’s IP address etc.
You should try to login to your router using that information.
If the given information doesn’t work for you. in that case, You have to restore your router.
To restore your belkin router, you need to follow the instructions given below.
- Power on your belkin wifi router.
- Take a paper clip or pin.
- Press & hold the reset button on your router for one minute.
- Now release the button, and reboot your router once again.
Once you will get the solid blue or green light on your wifi router. you need to set up Belkin router again.
But you get solid orange or yellow light on your router. you need to visit :October 31, 2018 at 3:35 pm #963
Lenora K. YagerKeymaster@admin
After log into belkin router panel via default password, you can easily change the password using this guide:
Connect your pc to the belkin wifi.
Open the belkin router admin dashboard,
Go to system settings under utilities.
Type the old password.
Now type the new password for your router admin and confirm the new password again.
Click on apply changes.
Finally, your router password will be changed. you may go ahead and try to access your router now. your password will be changed.December 11, 2018 at 1:19 am #1494
Joyce M CodyParticipant@cody-joyce
Open your Belkin router setting page by following steps-
- Open your browser web URL and type 192.168.0.1 then press enter. It will prompt you asking username and password.
- Apply username as admin and password also as admin.
- Now go to administration settings and change administrative password.
- Type the current password and new password which would you like to change.
- Press save and restart the router. Your Belkin router password has been changed.
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Log In|