How Do I Know What Is My Apple ID | I Forgot My Apple ID Is There Any Way To Rec

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bianka Mitchell .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Joyce M Cody
    Participant

I am using iPhone 6 for 4 years. Today I bought my new iPhone X(Max). In the manual of iPhone, x is written you have to log in with your apple id and your all the data, contacts, pictures will transfer into this new one automatic.

The problem is, I don’t know what is my apple id. Is there any place in my old iPhone I can find it. 🧐

Stephen N Delatorre
    Participant

An Apple id is your identification in the Apple cloud server database. It saves all your information related with your iPhone, iPad or any apple products.

Apple uses Apple id into their every product. So you can find your apple id through iPhone, iPad or any other products which you are using. It might look like “xyz@icloud.com”. In this “xyz” pretend as your apple id.

As above you have iPhone 6 log in with your apple id. You can find out your id easily from there. Just follow the steps below-

Click on Settings > Select [your name]

Click on Settings > Select iCloud (It is for iOS 10.2 or earlier)

These above steps will show your apple in the form of @icould.com. If you have any other problem write in the comment below

Mikaela M Tarr
    Participant

You can recover your apple id from  https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid  to reset your Apple ID password.

Alphonso Kassulke
    Participant

You can check your Apple id from another Apple device like i Pad or i Pod. you can find also from i tunes.

Ollie O’Keefe
    Participant

Two years before I had the same situation. I just gifted an iPhone by my mom and no idea how to activate with my Apple iPhone id.

I just read some articles and understand that my apple id is my iPhone id.

Bianka Mitchell
    Participant

Apple id is your virtual account in Apple server. This accounts saved all your information like which device you are using and when. With the help of this id, you can recover all your device information.

When you have created apple id first time it asked some information like your recovery phone number and emails.

Use those emails and numbers to recover your forgotten Apple id.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.