This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Javier Brown .
- October 31, 2018 at 3:51 pm #964
Judy C. BattisteParticipant@judy
Recently, I was repairing my asus laptop. during the time, I broke my speakers by mistake. So I bought a new pair of speakers. but don’t know how to install them into my laptop.
Can anyone help me here? I have Asus:
Asus S510UN-BQ256T 15.6-inch/Core i5-8250U/8GB DDR4/1TB HDD + 256GB SSD/nVIDIA GEFORCE MX150-2GB DDR5/WINDOWS 10 Home Laptop(Gold)
October 31, 2018 at 4:34 pm #968
- This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Judy C. Battiste.
Sue A. DavisParticipant@davis
Changing the speakers on the asus laptop can be little difficult and risky task. So do it by your own only if you are good in hardware related things.
Otherwise, Contact to local technician and ask them to fix the problem.
As far the concern about how to change the speakers in asus laptop. I am sharing the steps for speaker replace. you may go ahead and use them.
- Remove the battery from your laptop.
- Unscrew the laptop, and keep all screws in a safe place. so you will not loose them.
- Remove the keyboard from your laptop and remove the top panel gently.
- Unplug the speakers from your motherboard.
- Remove the wire gently.
- Let’s Unscrew the speakers now.
- Remove the speakers from your laptop now.
- Take new speaker and screw them into your laptop.
- Now Plug in the speakers into the motherboard.
- After pluging it correctly, it’s a time to pack your laptop. so screw up your laptop.
- Put the battery in.
- Let’s power on your asus laptop, and try to play a video. let’s see if you can hear any sound from your laptop or not?
Somehow, If you don’t get the sound yet. Let’s put in external speakers and try to play an audio first.
But if you can hear the audio from them. then it’s a problem with the installation process. so you have to go ahead and install the router again.
but if you can’t hear the sound from external speakers also. in that case, you need to visit: how to fix sound is not working on asus laptop problem.November 6, 2018 at 3:36 am #1033
No need to change use external speakers or earphones like airpods(which doesn’t contain wires). If you don’t know about airpods please read http://www.askprob.com/forums/topic/what-is-airpods-and-how-it-works/.
There are lots of small Bluetooth speakers are available now. You can carry them in your pockets. It cheaper than changing speakers.November 18, 2018 at 5:11 pm #1156
Sue has already described in details above. There is only one thing need to add its image, so people can understand very well.
Below I am adding some images by which you can easily change the speaker of the laptop.
Open or unscrew the laptop carefully-
Now remove old or faulty Speaker panel like this-
Plug in Connection jack of new speaker panel into motherboard and screw panel as it was before-
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Log In|