How to change touch of mobile?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dashawn Stoltenberg .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Blanca Bergnaum
    Participant

I am using a Samsung mobile and its touch got broken. Is this possible I can change it by myself?

Alphonso Kassulke
    Participant

You can easily change the touch screen of your mobile. First, you have to purchase the exact touch of your mobile model. Find out in Google search(like Samsung S6 touchscreen).

In the technology field touchscreen called digitizer. So it might possible you can get by digitizer rather than the touchscreen.

Once you would get your digitizer first remove the old not working touch screen. Digitizer stick with the mobile body using strong glue. This glue melts by a small amount of heat.

There is a machine which gives the right temperature which is required for removing digitizer. Don’t use blower or hair dryer it is very harmful to mobile chips. You have to put your mobile on that machine for a few minutes. See the picture below.

After a few minutes, glue would melt and you can easily remove touch screen by using any stick. See the picture below.

Once it would be left the body of the mobile you can see touch is to attach with some wires. These are very important and it is responsible for data transmission. Simply remove these wire from their jack.

Now connect new digitizer jack pins in the same port as the old one was plugged very carefully. Now turn on your mobile and check is it working or not.

If it is working, slowly keep that touch on the place from where you have removed the old one. Use heating machine and light heat up the glue. Glue would melt and stick with the body of mobile.

Left your phone for cooling. After cooling glue would be stuck with the body of mobile and you are ready to use.

Thanks.

john smith
    Participant

Thanks for the information I recently bought an iPhone so its very helpful for me sometimes I faced an issue with my iTunes account that is iTunes error 4013 having any solution to this problem please suggest me.

john smith
    Participant

Nice post.

john smith
    Participant

Nice post keep posting.

Dashawn Stoltenberg
    Participant

I would like to advise you don’t try at your home if you are not expert. It might damage the motherboard circuit of your phone and phone would be dead.

Search your phone brand service center on Google search and visit there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.