How to fix AOL 5 error code?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tammy R Fauver .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mack Manuel
    Participant
    @mackmanuel

Unable to resolve this error code 5 in my AOL account. Everytime its showing Error code 5 while receiving or sending AOL emails.

How do I solve the AOL 5 error code?

Tammy R Fauver
    Participant
    @rfauver

AOL error code 5 or BLERK! ERROR 5 is not a big problem. It is just a temporary issue if when AOL won’t load emails from AOL server. So no need to panic.

This BLERK! ERROR 5  happens often and also can fix by following a few simple steps.

Just close all of your open browsers and restart again. Now open http://mail.aol.com and type your username and password again. Most of the time it will restart your AOL email.

The browser saves cookies and cache time to time for better performance. Sometimes it saves any bad cookies or saves cookies got corrupted. In this situation simply refresh or rest your browser.

If you have any antivirus also scan your browser history. After clearing all the save cache and cookies try to log in once again and I hope this time it will work.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.