How To Fix AOL Mail Currently Not Available Issue?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Brenda R. Guerro .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kay N. Grijalva
    Participant

My Aol mail is not working on any devices or browsers. I tried to log in my account using web browser and aol gold desktop software.

Every time, When i enter the username and password for my email and press the login button. It says,” AOL  mail currently not available.”

What should do in this case?

James L. Hammer
    Participant

AOl mail currently not available error message comes due to the several reasons.

One of the most common reasons behind this problem is aol server down. So when you get such kind of error message. First, you should check for the aol server status in your locality. make sure aol server is working fine.

If you find the server status down. it’s a problem from aol server side. in that case, you should not do anything on your email.

just wait until the server is up and start working fine.

once the server will be up. your email will start working fine automatically.

Brenda R. Guerro
    Participant

In my case, I was facing AOL mail currently not available problem due to the DNS server issue.

So I changed the DNS address of my pc and then started working. So I will suggest you change yours as well.

aol mail currently not available, aol mail stopped working

Primary Address-  8.8.8.8

Secondary Address: 8.8.4.4

If you don’t know how to change the address, you may follow the instructions given below.

1.  Go to network and sharing center.
    2. Click on Change adapter settings.
    3. Right Click on Your Network adapter (whatever you are using)and click on properties.
    4. Now Click tcp / ipv4 and click on properties again.
    5. Now Click on choose the DNS address manually.
    6. Finally, you need to type the above addresses and click on ok. Right after that, you should restart your computer once.

For more details, you may visit: how to fix aol desktop not responding

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.