How To Fix Epson Printer Says Offline Problem?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lenora K. Yager .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Therese Murray
    Participant
    @therurray

Why is my Epson printer keep going offline? I have to print many documents every day. It works for me for a while and then starts saying offline again. How can I get rid of this Epson printer offline problem?

Judy C. Battiste
    Participant
    @judy

Usually, people get Epson printer offline error, when their printer is not available in the network. So you should check network connectivity.

Also, you should reboot your printer once. now try to print something, let’s see is it still giving you an offline error or it is working fine now?

Gertrude Smitham
    Participant
    @sgertrude

A few days back, I had an Epson printer offline problem. At that time, I used a few tricks to fix it. Here, I am sharing them with you. It might help you.

• I turned off the printer, computer, and router for one minute, and then power them back on.
    • Once I got home to display on my Epson printer. I Went to wifi settings to be sure about the wifi connection. there I found, My printer was dropping the connection due to low signal quality. That’s why I was going through the printer offline printer.

So place My printer nearby my wifi router, and then connected it to the wifi.

Now It is working fine for me.

In case, If you couldn’t connect your Epson printer to the wifi. please visit:

Why does my Epson won’t connect to the wifi?

Lenora K. Yager
    Keymaster
    @admin

Hi Therese Murray,

Here I have some tricks for you to fix Epson printer offline problem. You should try them once.

Set Your Printer As A Default Printer- before printing something from your printer. you should try to set up your epson printer as a default printer.

To do so, you need to go to the control panel and click on hardware and properties. there you need to right-click on your Epson printer and set it as a default printer.

Delete Existing Printer property and Add a new printer-  if your epson printer property is not highlighting in the control panel. you need to right click on it and click on delete.

once you will delete the printer. you need to click on add a printer and follow the process to add it once again.

Once you will add the printer successfully, you should try to print something. I am sure, you will not get the Epson printer offline message anymore.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In