How To Fix My Hp Printer is Offline Problem? HP Printer Says Offline Windows 10

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Javier Brown .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Kay N. Grijalva
    Participant

I am litterely tied with hp printer is offline problem everyday. I am getting this error message almost once in a while on my windows pc.
    Let me explain my story here.
    I own a hp envy 4500 wifi printer. my son has setup it successfully through the wifi connection.
    But When i Try to print a document from my hp printer via windows 10 pc. it just says hp printer offline issue.
    I asked my son to fix it. He Tried his best but still dealing with the same problem.

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  admin.

People Fall in With Hp printer offline problem when there is a gap in network communication. So be sure your hp printer is connected to the wifi properly.
    Check the wifi signal health as well.

Try to place your hp envy printer nearby your router, and then see if it make any changes into the network or not.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  admin.

Judy C. Battiste
    Participant

So many times, I have seen people fighting with hp printer offline problem due to the several causes only.

•  Network communication Gap.
    •  Driver Setup issue.
    • Printer pool service not responding.
    • Antivirus or firewall problem.

But You can fix your hp printer by following the steps available here.
    First of all, you should check the network health. they both must be connected with the same wifi. for brief information, you can visit:
    how to connect hp printer to the wifi.

hp printer is offline, hp printer says offline, hp printer offline

Let’s try to restart the printer pool service, for that you need to go ahead and follow the instructions given below.

• Open run box (press windows +R key), type services.msc in the search box and press ok.
    • Scroll down and choose printer pool service and click on restart.

Now try to print a document. let’s see if it is printing anything or not.

After completing both steps, if still, you get hp printer is offline error message. in this case, you have to disable the computer security programs like- firewall, antivirus.
    and then try to print something. let’s see what happens now?

You may download the latest drivers from hp’s official website.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  Judy C. Battiste.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  admin.

Itzel Romaguera
    Participant

I have an hp officejet printer. it has a broken screen (control panel screen). Recently I changed my network and password.
    So I need to connect my hp wireless printer to the wifi.
    Is there any way to fix the problem?

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  Itzel Romaguera.

James L. Hammer
    Participant

I think, you can connct your hp printer back to the wifi using hp printer setup tool.

Javier Brown
    Participant

My hp printer gives me offline error message all time, when i try to print something from my apple Macbook air.

At the same time, If i try to print something from windows pc. it just works fine why?

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  Javier Brown.

Joshua K. Collins
    Participant

Use hp scan doctor to fix offline error message?

Let’s start with checking the network connectivity? for that you need to run  hp scan doctor software.

If you find your printer connected with the wifi but still shows hp printer is offline error message.

Just remove the printer from your windows pc and start with Re-adding them back again.

hp printer is offline, hp printer says offline, hp printer offline problem

reach to the control panel and Click on devices and printer > Here you need to right-click on your brother printer and click on remove printer.
    Click on devices and printer again > select add printer from the top menu.
    Click on choose network wireless printer option, now your pc will start searching for the network printer. once you will see your printer in the list, select it and click on next. Now your computer will start looking for the best driver for it and install it automatically.

Finally, your hp printer will start working fine.

in case, if you still get hp printer is offline error message. you should restore your printer and setup hp printer again.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  admin.

Bianka Mitchell
    Participant

No doubt, above steps can help you in fixing the hp printer is offline error message. but let’s just try these steps also. only if your hp printer is still giving you an offline error.

• Let’s reboot all devices once.
    • check wifi is working fine and your hp printer and computer is connected with the wifi properly.
    • select your hp printer as a default printer.
    • Cancel all printing command and give a new command to print a document or picture.

marlene D.
    Participant

You might have “hp printer is offline problem“. If you have changed the default printer settings by mistake. You need to go ahead and set your active printer as a default printer again.

To make changes, you need to follow the instructions given below.

• Click on the Start button available in the bottom left-hand side corner and type devices and printer, press enter
    • Right click on your active hp printer from the list (do not choose the gray out printer) and click on set as default.

Now Try to print something from your printer. Let’s see what happens now.

Javier Brown
    Participant

It is a very common problem of any wireless hp printer. Wireless hp printers starts giving offline error if it is not connected with WiFi or intranet.

Best solution is restart all the devices and connect once again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.