How To Keep Laptop’s Battery Life In Good Condition?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bianka Mitchell .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Blanca Bergnaum
    Participant
    @bbergnaum

I bought a second battery in two years for my laptop. Is there any way I can increase the life of my laptop’s battery?

Alphonso Kassulke
    Participant
    @akassulke

There are few important points which can increase the life of your laptop battery. I am sharing these points below-

• Maximum use of battery decreases the life of a battery. Avoid Maximum use of the battery. Dim your laptop brightness, don’t run maximum commands at a time.
    • Never do overcharge your battery. If laptop indicator shows the battery is full unplug the charger.
    • Once in a week fully discharge your battery and then do a full charge. It will activate all the parts and chemicals inside from the battery.
    • Avoid using different-different chargers for charging. It decreases the life of the battery.
    • Don’t make it fall your battery from anywhere. The battery is made up of many small-small cells. Falling may be damage any cell.

Bianka Mitchell
    Participant
    @mbianka

Laptop battery made up of cells. Usually, 6 or more than six cells combine in a series and form a shape of the battery.

Each battery combines and makes a big power source. This power is enough for running a laptop.

A battery life depends upon cells life and cell depends on the chemical base. Every cell is made up of chemicals. These chemicals complete a chemical reaction and produce a small amount of energy.

It’s just like a transformation of energy from chemical to electric. This reaction decay the characteristic of chemicals. If we don’t use the battery it decays slowly but decays.

So, every battery has a fixed life period. We can increase it by not using but never can stop to decay.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.