How to make veg cake at home?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Itzel Romaguera .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ollie O’Keefe
    Participant

I want to cook a veg cake at home for my children. Is there any simple and less time-consuming method for making veg cake at home.

Ruthie Franecki
    Participant

Eggless cakes are very healthy and easy to digest for children. Firstly I would like to appreciate your decision.

Making Eggless or veg cake-

1. Mix 1 cup milkmaid, ¼ cup milk, ¼ cup oil, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1 spoon vinegar in a large mixing bowl.
    2. Now sieve 1 cup maida or flour, 2 spoon cocoa powder, ¼ spoon baking soda, ½ spoon baking powder and the pinch of salt.
    3. Make a cake batter by mixing both above materials. You can add some water but make sure batter must be not more soft not chew.
    4. Now put this batter into cake mold or utensil.
    5. You have bake your cake by oven or without an oven. If you don’t know how to bake a cake without oven read this article how to bake the cake without an oven?
    6. After baking brings out utensil carefully. Keep a few minutes for cooling.

Now your veg cake is ready in your home.

Bianka Mitchell
    Participant

Use flour bread and cover it with chocolate and creams. Its one of the best and easy way to make a veg cake a home.

Itzel Romaguera
    Participant

@mbianka is right. I have already tried that.

First, take a fresh full bread(without the slice).

Cut this bread horizontally and paste some cream and sugar powder between them just like below.

Now melt some chocolate and cover it properly. You can also decorate after drying chocolate.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.