How to remove toxic from my body?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tammy R Fauver .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Javier Brown
    Participant
    @javieb

I am getting black patches on my skin. My parlor lady said to remove toxins from your body, you have much toxic in the body.

First, I want to know “what is toxins” and how it came in my body. Detox charge is very high I can’t afford it. Is there any cheap and easy way to detox?

Bryce Kutch
    Participant
    @b-kutch

Toxic is a slow poison for the human body. Day by day people is using chemical fertilizer in food production. These fertilizer are very harmful and treated as toxic poison.

Toxic poison cam in many ways. If we are using chemical based foods or medicine. Anything which is made by using chemical hold some amount of toxic poison.

Someone said the cure is much better than medicine. If we will stop using toxic based food is the best protection for us. The body always removes toxic and bad waste in the form of urine, sweating, and stool.

Our body filtration system is very advance. It removes maximum toxic from the body. Just we have to care against toxic foods. Regularly doing exercise is a good way to remove toxins from the body and keep you fit.

Blanca Bergnaum
    Participant
    @bbergnaum

Nature mother has given lots of best remedies to humans. Some eatable things can flush out the toxin from our body. There are a list of those foods below-

• Lemons, Oranges, and Limes are one of best antitoxin behavior. Use these products every day of your life.
    • Garlic produces detoxification¬†enzymes that filter toxin from the digestive systems. Use garlic in your food.
    • Broccoli Sprouts contains high antioxidants. Using of Broccoli sprouts reduces toxins remarkably.
    • Green tea is one the easiest way to reduce the toxins. Start using green tea in place of coffee or usual tea.

Tammy R Fauver
    Participant
    @rfauver

Eat or drink Tulsi leaves every day. Use Tulsi leaves into their food. It is one of the best remedies for anti-cancer therapy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.