This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by James L. Hammer .
- October 20, 2018 at 10:44 am #624
Billy E. RaelParticipant@billy
I want to reset the email password for my hotmail account because my daughter know it.
i always keep my personal and confidential files into the outlook email. can you tell me how can i change hotmail password?October 20, 2018 at 10:45 am #625
Hotmail is the older version of Microsoft Outlook. Hotmail account has been converted into outlook accounts. You may contact Outlook Support for any Hotmail account problems or Try below simple steps to change the password.
- To change your password first, log in to your Hotmail or Outlook.com email account. You can also follow the link http://account.live.com/password/change
- Now go to your profile picture and click on view account
- Click on change password. Here you have to type your old password (which you are using right now) and new password. Confirm your new password by tying again.
- Click on next and outlook will send you a verification code on your phone number or recovery email address.
- Type your verification code in the box shown over there and click next.
- Now your password is changed. You can log in with your new password.
Do you have any other question write below.November 20, 2018 at 12:44 pm #1196
James L. HammerParticipant@james
I lost my hotmail password, also don’t have any recovery option. is there any way to change the email password by myself?
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Log In|