Pogo Games Won’t Load On My Computer?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ollie O’Keefe .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Reinhold Christiansen
    Participant
    @reinholdc

I am unable to load the pogo games on my pc’s. I have 3 computers. none of them are capable to load the website. what should I do?

Kay N. Grijalva
    Participant
    @kaygrijalva

Mostly, people go through pogo game won’t load problem due to the browser issues. Whenever there browser got corrupted or required extensions are not responding.

this may prevent your pc to download your pogo games. That’s why you should check the browser extension first. If it requires any update. you need to go ahead and update them first.

Johnny L. Gruber
    Participant
    @johnny

Basically, Pogo games works on two extensions. First is the java and another one is adobe flash player. you should check both of them.
    If they are disabled, You should go ahead and enable them. Somehow if find them enabled but still not loading the games. you should check for the latest update.

To update the java you need to follow the tricks given below: 

• Let’s open the control panel and click on java.
    • Now select update from top menu bar and click on click on update now. once you will hit the update now button, your pc will start looking for the latest java update. If it will find any one. then it will give you an option to download. you need to download it and run it into your pc.

To update the Flash player you need to follow the instructions below: 

If your pogo games are using adobe flash player. you can easily update it. all you need to do, just go to the control panel >> flash player >> check for the browser update. if you find any. you need to go ahead and update it.

Hope this will help you better.

Ollie O’Keefe
    Participant
    @okeefe

Hello Christiansen,

Sometimes a virus or unwanted software can corrupt the pogo launcher application. Virus attack on every application in your computer if reaches. It may capture your personal information also.

The solution is very easy, firstly un-install third-party application including your pogo game launcher. Now install a good antivirus from their official websites. Scan your full computer and remove unwanted virus and junks.

Now install your willing application and also pogo launcher. It will work fine and secure. Keep playing pogo games and enjoy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In