Unable to Install AOL Desktop Gold Error Code 104

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Prof. Sibyl Pfannerstill .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Curtis Vaillancour
    Participant
    @curtis

I can’t install AOL desktop gold on my Windows pc. Each time, I proceed for login. I get error code 104. how to fix this problem?

Sue A. Davis
    Participant
    @davis

Mostly, People can’t install aol desktop gold into their pc due to the few common reasons.

1. Pc hardware is not capable enough to install this program.
    2. Pc is freezing.
    3. Virus Issue.

So Firstly, You need to be sure about there is no malware presence into your pc. For that, you have scan your computer with good antivirus program like- malware bytes, norton etc. they will scan your pc and make your computer more secure.

Prof. Sibyl Pfannerstill
    Participant
    @sibyltill

Here we have some tricks to fix such kind of problem.

Scan Your Computer- Let’s start with scanning your PC. you should scan your computer with the antivirus first, then you should use the system file scan command to scan your pc.

this will help you in scanning your system files.

You can easily scan the system files using sfc /scannow command. this process might take a few minutes. so you have to wait for a while.

Quite The Installation From Taskbar- If you can’t install AOL desktop gold into your pc. You should quite the program from the task manager.

Now reboot your pc once and then run the setup again. Let’s see do you still get AOL desktop error code 104?

Check Hardware Compatibility– Whenever you are going to install AOL desktop software into your PC. you should check the PC compatibility.

Be sure your computer fulfills the minimum requirement for AOL desktop installation. if it doesn’t then you need to upgrade your PC first.

Restore Your Pc- after following all these instructions, If your pc still gives you AOL mail error code 104. you should factory reset your computer/ laptop. Now try to scan your pc. with the good software. it will help you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In