What is SEO?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bianka Mitchell .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ruthie Franecki
    Participant
    @ruthie

I am running an e-Commerce business through my website. My friend suggests me to do some SEO on my website which will give me more business.

Now I don’t know anything about SEO thing. I searched but couldn’t understand how to do SEO? Is there anyone can explain in details about SEO?

Blanca Bergnaum
    Participant
    @bbergnaum

SEO is the future and the big growth sector as Search Engine Optimization. Everyone wants to highlight his or her business on the top of the search. SEO helps to reach your web address on the top of any search result.

There are many search engines are available the world wide web. The most popular search engine is Google and Bing or MSN.

Bianka Mitchell
    Participant
    @mbianka

SEO is search engine optimization. In the seo, we optimize the content of any website and put that on the top of search result.

It was not tough before but nowadays competitions have reached to beyond. It is very hard to do SEO for any website and maintain its position on the top of the search engine.

There is two type of SEO. Online SEO and Offline SEO.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.