Why Does My Aol Old Mail Disappeared?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Gertrude Smitham .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kay N. Grijalva
    Participant
    @kaygrijalva

I don’t know, what went wrong. But I lost my all old emails from aol account today. I did not delete any one of them. My AOL Mail disappeared Automatically.

Also, some aol mail folders are missing. What should I Do ?

Johnny L. Gruber
    Participant
    @johnny

Let me know, Are you missing these emails from your computer only? or they have been vanished from your other devices also?

If your aol mail have been disappeared from main account. this problem can be due to the server problem. In such case, you have to communicate with the aol mail support.

Tell them about your situation, they will restore your email.

Rufus N. Mackenzie
    Participant
    @rufus

Recently, My aol mail disappeared automatically from inbox. I checked my other folders but couldn’t find them.

Later I realized  My emails were going to the spam folder automatically. it was due to the email filter settings.

So I did remove the filters from my aol account, and restore all aol mails into the inbox again.

So you should also try to check your folders. May be you have got your emails there?

Gertrude Smitham
    Participant
    @sgertrude

Did you check the trash folder on your aol account?

Also, check the recent activity on your aol account. did you find anything suspicious there?

If you find any suspicious login activity on your aol account. it means, someone got entry into your aol account, and they have deleted the emails behind your back.

But the good news is: you can still recover your deleted emails.

all you have to do, just communicate with the aol mail department and ask them to recover the deleted emails.

Let me tell you, they can restore the deleted emails only, if aol emails are missing earlier than 30 days.

If your aol mail has been disappeared for more than 30 days.

it would be permanently deleted from aol account as well. so they won’t be able to recover the emails for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.