Why Does My Brother Printer Won't Connect To WiFi?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kay N. Grijalva .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sue A. Davis
    Participant

My brother printer won’t connect to wifi network. i am having a really time connecting this printer to the wifi.

It gives me an error says, “couldn’t connect to this network”. what should i do now?

Mark C. Martin
    Participant

usually, people get into brother printer is not connecting to wifi trouble due to the few causes:

incorrect wifi information.
    Weak signal.

When you go through such troubles, you should try to fix them by using the instructions given below:

Reboot the brother printer & Wifi router. once your printer will be ready for work. you need to check if it is connected to the wifi now or not.
    Did you check the wifi password? is it correct? if you haven’t check the wifi password yet, please go ahead and check it first.

If you have any doubt on password? you may go ahead and change your wifi password first, and then try to connect brother printer to the wifi.

Place your printer near by the router. now try to connect it with the wifi.

Kay N. Grijalva
    Participant

Let’s do this,

Reset The WiFi Connection- 

If you have recently made any changes into your WiFi profile, and right after that your brother printer won’t connect to the WiFi.

This means, your printer has stored old WiFi settings into it. That’s why it is not connecting to the WiFi.

In this case, you have to reset the WiFi settings into your brother printer.

To do that, you need to follow the instructions given below.

• Go to settings > click on network.
    • Select reset network settings using up and down arrow.
    • Now you will get a confirmation message, you need to press 1 to reset the network.

Finally, your printer will reset network setting and reboot itself automatically.

This process may take some time. So you need to wait till that time.

Once your printer will be power up. You need to connect your brother printer to the wifi using latest password.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.