Why does my HP printer say offline?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Kay N. Grijalva .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

John Mortin
    Participant
    @john143

Printing hardware indicates a lack of connection between it and a computer machine by saying that it is offline. In response to the problem, it flashes an error message on the screen to indicate a same to its user. Unless you fix the issue, you will not have any success in obtaining prints no matter how hard you try.

Zyan Herzog
    Participant
    @zyanherz

I need some details for solving your query. First, let me know the model number of your printer. From where are you giving the command for printing, like a laptop or desktop. Is it wireless printer than need some details about your wifi network.

Please provide these above details so we can go through it.

Wilhelm O’Conner
    Participant
    @wilhelmoconner

I think you are getting some error message on the computer screen while printing. Through the error, message problem can be identified. So if you have any error message please write here or send a screenshot of the message.

printer offline
    Participant
    @printeroffline

there are various reason for printer offline like software, hardware, driver issues and etc. but when you can face these type of issues in your, please call printer offline experts and resolved it asap

Kay N. Grijalva
    Participant
    @kaygrijalva

Well, you can have hp printer offline issue due to the multiple reasons. you should check the network connectivity first.

After checking the network connectivity, you should also check the printer settings. be sure your printer is able to communicate with the pc properly. if it doesn’t work for you. you should visit: how to fix hp printer is offline problem? for more details.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In