This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Kay N. Grijalva .
- January 8, 2019 at 11:49 am #1557
James L. HammerParticipant@james
aol mail login site is not working properly on my google chrome browser. If I am planing to go to mail.aol.com. it is not displaying the aol mail login screen at all.
All i can see, just a blank screen. why is it doing so?January 8, 2019 at 12:15 pm #1566
Judy C. BattisteParticipant@judy
As I can assume, this is a security related issue. in such cases, you should check the network security settings first.
Also do not forget to check the device security.
Let me make it clear for you.
- Check if you have expired antivirus into your pc. just go ahead and remove it.
- Disable the pc’s firewall for a while. and then try to load aol mail login page. let’s see what happens there.
- Disable the working antivirus from your computer.
Let’s check now. if you can load the page or not?January 9, 2019 at 3:49 pm #1574
Kay N. GrijalvaParticipant@kaygrijalva
Did you check for the Java update on your pc? Usually, people face such kind of problem in there pc due to the outdated version of java. so please go ahead and update the java first.
To update the java in a windows computer, you need to follow the instructions given below.
- Press the start (windows) button and go to the control panel.
- Click on Java.
- Choose update from the top menu and click on update now.
- Once you will click on update, your pc will start looking for the recent version of java. if it will find any update. it will update itself automatically.
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Log In|