Why Is My Asus Router Not Working?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Keagan Wunsch .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kay N. Grijalva
    Participant
    @kaygrijalva

My asus laptop stopped working after the power outage. Last night, I had power outage in my area for 2 hours. since then, my asus router not working.

Keagan Wunsch
    Participant
    @keaganwunsch

You can easily fix Asus router not working problem if it starts after a power outage. You just need to do some technical settings and your Asus router will start working again.

First, you should mention the router model number with your question. So it would be easier for the solution with particular Asus router images. Apart from that, I am giving you some useful tips which work on every type of router and mostly solve the issues.

The power outage is a sudden disconnection of electricity from the router. It is possible your router was sending or receiving files from the internet and got shut down due to the power outage. The router saves every devices information in the form of a table and keeps changes on that time to time. It is possible router don’t change that information after starting again. So in this situation, you need to follow below simple steps-

Completely unplug all the devices connected with the internet or router and turn off including phones. Wait for 10-15 minutes then starts back in this formation. First, connect the modem and turn it on. After modem connects the router with your modem and turns on your router. Now, wait for 5 minutes at least so it can starts properly and rearrange all the saved table ip information.

Check the lights of router and modem if it starts blinking than starts all your device one by one. In most of the cases it works, if do you have still issues please comment below.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In