Why Is My Belkin Router Not Working?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Curtis Vaillancour .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kay N. Grijalva
    Participant
    @kaygrijalva

My Belkin wifi router is not working since three days. It shows the red light on my router. Also, It is not displaying my WiFi name. What should I do?

Johnny L. Gruber
    Participant
    @johnny

Did you try to power cycle the router & internet modem? Also, check the connection between router and modem.

Sometimes, we have seen people dealing with Belkin router not working problem due to the faulty Ethernet cable.

So you should replace an Ethernet cable and then try to access the internet. Let’s see it works this time or not?

For more details, you can visit: how to fix the Belkin router blinking orange problem?

Gertrude Smitham
    Participant
    @sgertrude

When your belkin wireless router is not working properly. you should check the following settings.

• Be sure your router is properly connected to the internet modem.
    • Let’s turn off your router for one minute and then turn it back on.
    • Check for firmware update. When you have an old belkin wireless router. you should try to check it time to time. So you can keep your belkin wireless router up to date and it will not stop working.
    • If you have checked the following settings but somehow your router is still not allowing you to access the internet. In such case, you have to restore your router to the factory settings.

Curtis Vaillancour
    Participant
    @curtis

Just hard reset your belkin router. Right after that, You need to unplug the power cable from your router.

Now wait for one minute and then plug the power cable back in.

Now try access the internet. let’s see if it is working now or not.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In