This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Curtis Vaillancour .
- March 8, 2019 at 12:26 pm #1833
Kay N. GrijalvaParticipant@kaygrijalva
My Belkin wifi router is not working since three days. It shows the red light on my router. Also, It is not displaying my WiFi name. What should I do?March 8, 2019 at 12:50 pm #1840
Johnny L. GruberParticipant@johnny
Did you try to power cycle the router & internet modem? Also, check the connection between router and modem.
Sometimes, we have seen people dealing with Belkin router not working problem due to the faulty Ethernet cable.
So you should replace an Ethernet cable and then try to access the internet. Let’s see it works this time or not?
For more details, you can visit: how to fix the Belkin router blinking orange problem?March 19, 2019 at 11:21 am #1896
When your belkin wireless router is not working properly. you should check the following settings.
May 14, 2019 at 10:42 am #2876
- Be sure your router is properly connected to the internet modem.
- Let’s turn off your router for one minute and then turn it back on.
- Check for firmware update. When you have an old belkin wireless router. you should try to check it time to time. So you can keep your belkin wireless router up to date and it will not stop working.
- If you have checked the following settings but somehow your router is still not allowing you to access the internet. In such case, you have to restore your router to the factory settings.
Just hard reset your belkin router. Right after that, You need to unplug the power cable from your router.
Now wait for one minute and then plug the power cable back in.
Now try access the internet. let’s see if it is working now or not.
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Log In|