This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Javier Brown .
October 19, 2018 at 2:32 pm #531October 19, 2018 at 2:47 pm #541
First of all, i will ask you to check the connection between router and modem. make sure both of them are connected with each other properly.
after checking the connection, you need to power off your router and modem for one minute.
now turn on the modem first, and wait for 10 seconds.
now turn on the router as well.
let’s see what color of light can you see on the router now.
according to me, you should not be having linksys router not working problem anymore.October 19, 2018 at 2:48 pm #542
James L. HammerParticipant@james
Let’s try these tricks to fix linksys router not working problem:
October 19, 2018 at 2:49 pm #543
- Power cycle the devices: first of all you should power cycle the modem and router. after turning them back on, you need to wait for one minute. so you router & modem can detect each other.
- Check Cable connection- in so many cases, i have seen people dealing with linksys router stopped working problem. due to the loose cable connection or faulty ethernet cable. so you should check the cable connection. also try to replace the cable and install a new cable. now try to access the internet. let’s see what do you see now.
- Firmware Update- did you try to update the firmware on your router. most of the time, people face such kind of problem. due to the outdated firmware. so you should check the firmware settings first.
- Factory restore: if you fail in troubleshooting the linksys router. i will suggest you to factory restore your linksys router. and then wait for one minute. once your router will be up. you need to configure your router again. for more information, you may visit:
Kay N. GrijalvaParticipant@kaygrijalva
My linskys n300 wireless router is not working since three days. i can access the internet on my pc, but no internet on some wireless devices (laptop, smart phone). there it says, connected no internet.
how can i resolve my router problem.October 19, 2018 at 2:50 pm #544
Brenda R. GuerroParticipant@brenda
it seems like there is something wrong with wireless settings. that’s why your linksys router is not working. so you need to factory restore the router and reconfigure it.
i am sure, it will start working fine.
also sometimes, it happens due to the firmware issue. so do not forget to check for the latest firmware.
you may find the latest firmware from: https://www.linksys.com/us/support-product?pid=01t80000003K7gTAAS
all you need to do, just type your router model number in the search box.October 27, 2018 at 12:59 am #817
Did you check modem is online? It means are you getting internet from your ISP(internet service provider).
Connect your computer directly with your modem and check are you able to go online.
- This reply was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by Yvonne Nymann Bruun-Schultz.
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Log In|