This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Philip Steuber .
October 20, 2018 at 9:39 am #578
Judy C. BattisteParticipant@judy
My yahoo mail is not receiving emails on any devices. I tried to check it on my computer or network. It is showing me, old emails only. There is no new email arrive into my account.
I sent some text mail they have been sent successfully but not received successfully.
October 20, 2018 at 9:43 am #579
- This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Yvonne Nymann Bruun-Schultz. Reason: Tags adding
There could be many reasons behind not receiving emails into the inbox. You may also contact Yahoo Care for accessing emails but before that try below simple steps-
- First, you have to confirm your internet connection is working fine. Sometimes your internet line doesn’t work and we don’t get an email.
- IT is also possible Yahoo down within your state or area. Check status from
- It is important to clean your browser and update time to time. (Delete The Browser History) (Delete Cookies From Browser) (Reset The Browser)
- Send an email from your yahoo account to your yahoo account and send an email from another provider (google, mail, whatever) to your yahoo account, to make sure problem is not with a particular email provider
- Sometimes email is being filtered into a subfolder and you aren’t aware. If you have created subfolder pleas delete it
- Check your block list. The email you are sending from is in your “block addresses” list
- If you are getting a bounce back within few seconds after sending email, might possible sender email is not correct.
If you have any other concern write comments below or contact Yahoo Customer Care.October 20, 2018 at 9:44 am #581
Tammy R FauverParticipant@rfauver
I am not getting emails on my iPhone 8 and that’s the reason I am using Gmail now. Is there any way I can restart getting yahoo emails on my iPhone 8.
December 11, 2018 at 12:01 am #1476
- This reply was modified 4 months ago by Tammy R Fauver.
It is a very common problem most of the Yahoo users faces. They can’t get their yahoo emails on their inbox.
They try to send emails from other accounts also friends accounts but none of them email reaches into their inbox.
You will be surprised to know that the problem was from their own user sides. They have created filters by mistake into their yahoo email accounts.
Filters split the emails from inbox to their created folders just like spam emails.
Sometimes by mistake users label important emails as junk or spam. As a result of all the important emails directly moves into spam or junk folders.
The solution is very simple just open your spam or junk folder and check out the emails. If you found any email removed the label from that email.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.