Error: Hotmail Is Not Working:
Almost Every day, we are getting so many reports about hotmail is not working problem from all over the world. sometimes people can’t sign In with Hotmail account problem. Sometimes Hotmail can’t load. So these are the common issues people are facing:
How To Fix Hotmail Is not Working Problem –
The issue can be resolve easily only if you know the exact cause of problem and you will follow tricks according to the error message. So just go ahead and fix the issue given below.
Can’t Load Hotmail Website-
You won’t be able to load the website if you are having problem with your network (internet connection) Or browsers. so go ahead and follow these options to fix the problem :
- Check The Server Status – Before you will go ahead for troubleshooting, you should check the server status, this might possible, Hotmail is down in your area. Troubleshoot Your Browser – Most of the time people won’t able to load the http://www.hotmail.com website. when their browser is corrupted. so you should check your browser first. follow these steps to fix your browser related issues.
- Delete The Browser History
- Delete Cookies From Browser
- Reset The Browser
- Check Network Settings – You won’t be able to load the Microsoft Hotmail / Outlook Website. If you are not connected to the internet. so kindly check your internet connection. if you are not getting internet. try to reboot your modem, router, and computer and wait for 10 minutes after that try to load your email.
you may also read about:
Can’t Sign In To Hotmail Account –
- if you have hotmail sign in problem with your Hotmail account, this may because you are typing the incorrect username or password Or your browser is corrupted. So first you should make sure about your username and password. You should have correct username and password. If it is incorrect, you should go ahead and reset your password. Sometimes you won’t be able to sign in to your Hotmail account.if you found browser corrupttion problem. In that sitaution, you should try to login your email with another browser.
Inbox Won’t Load-
if you can sign in to your Hotmail account. But you can’t see the inbox, it can be because of account settings are not valid. According to me, first you should try to reset your web browser and let’s then you should try to login again. Let’s see what happen?
After reseting the web browser, if you are still struggling with same problem. This problem is probably related to account settings. So you should check the account now.
Send & Receive Emails Problem In Hotmail – we are also getting so many reports about send & receive problem in hotmail. This problem may be related to account settings and something else. So you should check the account settings first.
If you have created an email filter in emails. Go ahead and delete the filter from emails.
- You won’t be able to email to receive an email on your Hotmail account. If you would enable forwarding to any different email address. So go ahead and disable the forwarding.
- Check if you have blocked any emails address. if they are blocked, you need to go ahead and unblock them to reset your account settings.
Something went Wrong- this message usually comes when the server is not responding properly or you need to update your account. So you should check for both things.