Are you struggling with Outlook not responding or not working problem? today’s we are going share some simple troubleshooting techniques to fix outlook not working problem.
So read this article until the end to troubleshoot the outlook not responding problem.
The reason behind outlook not responding problem-
If you can’t open outlook, it can be because of several reasons.
- Application not responding from the taskbar.
- microsoft outlook application is outdated
- Too many programs running on your computer.
- low hardware configuration.
So these are few reasons behind outlook not responding problem. now it’s a time for me to share the techniques to fix not responding problem.
Techniques to fix outlook not working problem-
- Before doing anything, you should try to restart your computer first and then try to access the computer.
- If you are still getting the not responding message while you’re trying to open the application. In that case, you need to close the outlook service from windows task manager.
- After closing the application, you should try to open the outlook in safe mode, let’s see if it is working now or not.
- Try to update the microsoft outlook application, maybe there is an update required for your outlook. that’s why it will be giving you not responding message?
- outlook application requires a decent amount of hardware configuration.
it needs at least 2 GB ram with the dual-core processor to function properly. so if you have a computer with low hardware configuration. I will suggest you update it instantly.
- Try to factory restore your windows computer to the back date. when your outlook was working fine.
- After following these instructions, your outlook is still not working, then you need to uninstall it from the computer and then install the newer version of outlook.
I Hope, now you have fixed your outlook not responding problem if you have any other problem.
please leave a comment below, we will reply it with the solution.