Why is AOL compost button not working on google chrome? Whenever I press the compose button on aol mail. It does not go anywhere. Stays on the same say page.
Compose button not responding issue directly related to the browser when you are going to use an outdated or corrupted web browser. Here are the guidelines to fix this kind of problem.
Delete the cookies cache-
- Open the google chrome and click on the menu bar icon.
- Click on the Settings icon and then click on the advanced option.
- Now click on the precise browsing data.
- Finally, you will get a screen. Here, you need to click on precise data.
After deleting the cookies and cache, you need to reboot your computer once. Now try to log in your aol account, and press the compose button. Let’s see if it is working this time or not?
Enable the popup-
Let’s enable the pop-up window on your browser and then press the compose button again. Let’s see if it is allowing you to load the page or not.
If it is not allowing you to load the page, you need to reset your web browser.
Update the browser-
Also, check for the web update. Maybe there is an important update required for the webmail. That’s why you are going through the web browser.
- Click on the menu icon.
- Click on the settings and press the advanced button.
- Scroll down and click on update browser settings. Finally, your browser will be updated. You will be good to go.
After following all these techniques, if the compose button is still not working. You need to change your web browser. In case, if you are unable to sign in to your aol account. you need to visit: how to fix aol email login problems