You can’t attach the files on Aol mail due to browser issue, internet, and invalid file type. We use attach feature to transfer any document, images or video via email. It is very useful to move instantly small size files from one device to another without medium. You can open email into device and use download the attachment into your pc.
Primary Reasons Why You Can’t Attach File On Aol Mail
Sometimes email won’t attach the file and show failed error. Every time you press the attachment button but its unable to attach. You can verify all these reasons below to fix Aol attachment error.
Invalid File Type
Email servers are very safe and smart to recognize file type. When you do attach the file, it uploads on email server. If your file contains any virus or invalid type it will remove automatically.
Below are some formats which Aol won’t allow as attachment:
- Files like gz or bz2 extension in compress form.
- Your file documents with malicious macros
Limit Size Exceed To Can’t Attach File On Aol
Aol allows only 25mb limit size for attachment. In case your file is larger then limit size it fail to upload. So, check the file size again before uploading.
Browser Java Chache Error
Clean your browser cache because old cookies may create issue while uploading the file. Update your browser as well as enable java plugin. Pop up must be enable for Aol mail otherwise you can’t attach the file.
Due to internet connection you also can’t attach file to Aol mail. Once restart your modem as well wifi router. Close your browser and open it again. Now, try to attach your file again.
Attach Button Not Working
It is possible your Aol attach button looks disable or won’t open browse pop up after clicking on it. So, follow the steps to fix Aol compose button not working:
- Go to Google chrome settings page and click on advanced.
- Now, scroll down last to find and click on Restore settings to their original defaults.
- Click on Reset settings then restart your browser.
- Login to your Aol account and go to compose to check attachment.
Disable Your Security Program If Can’t Attach File On Aol
Your antivirus can block services of your webmail. To confirm about the issue you have to disable antivirus for few minutes.
- Find your antivirus tiny icon beside date and time on the taskbar.
- Right click on it and select temporary disable.
- Now, open your Aol account check the file attachment and send your email.