Youtube and Gmail both are Google products also connected. If you change the Youtube profile picture, even change your Google or Gmail account picture simultaneously. Any changes made in google or Gmail account will directly reflect on your Youtube account.
All the Google services work through a single Google account name. It doesn’t matter you are login into pc or android phone.
You can check your Google account information from myaccount.google.com. (You have to log in to your Gmail account before clicking on this link).
Follow The Steps Below To Change Your Youtube Profile Photo:
- Open Youtube and click on the profile logo from the right top corner.
- Now, select “Manage your Google Account.”
- You can directly go through myaccount.google.com if already logged in.
- A new welcome tab would open with displaying your name.
- You have to click on a big circle above saying, “Welcome, Your Name.”
- It will allow a box to upload your profile picture, which you do want for the Youtube account.
- Upload picture from your computer or drag n drop there.
- Now, click on “Set as profile photo” below, and your Youtube Profile photo will change.
- Refresh your Youtube page, and it will display a new profile photo.
Sometimes, it also takes time to update. So, sign out your Google account and re-login. Further, your all the linked google profile pics would change.
Change Profile Picture using a Desktop or Laptop
You can use your desktop or laptop to change the Youtube profile icon. Google may ask the confirmation code sent on your registered phone if going to use any new or friend’s laptop.
Note: If you are already login or sign in into your Youtube account, go to step 4.
- Open any browser in your laptop and hit enter after typing www.Google.com.
- From the top right corner, click on “Sign in.”
- Now, enter your Youtube or Google account id and password.
- If you have problem with your Google account login, read Can’t sign in Gmail account.
- After login, same at the top right corner, click on a circle showing the first letter of your name. (Usually orange or green in colour)
- A small drop-down menu will open, and on the corner of the circle, find a little camera icon.
- Select that icon, and it will prompt a page to upload your profile picture.
- Upload your profile picture from your laptop and click below “Set as a profile photo.”
- Now your profile photo or Youtube icon would change.
Change Youtube Profile Picture Using Macbook
In the Macbook, usually, people use Safari as a browser. All the steps for changing the Google profile photo would be the same as the above described for Laptop or Desktop. You can use Safari instead of chrome or internet explorer.
Change Youtube Profile Picture Using Android Mobile Phones
Android operating system developed by Android Inc. Further, Google bought the android operating system, and now it is Google’s property.
All the android based smartphones need a Google account to start. (You can use without Google account, but some major functions won’t work)
Changing Youtube or Google profile photos through the android system is very easy because you are already login.
- Go to the settings of your mobile smartphone and open the Account section by scrolling down.
- Further, there may be three options 1. Device brand account (like Samsung or HTC), 2. Google, and 3. Account & sync
- Select Google from here and click on that google account which profile photo you want to change
- Now, click on “Manage your Google Account.”
- Click on the top circle and select “Set profile photo.”
- Two options directly take a photo using your mobile camera or choose from the mobile phone gallery.
- Further, your account profile picture would change and display the same as on the youtube-icon
Change Youtube Profile Picture Using Tablet Device
Mostly tablet operates on Android operating system. You can also change the Google profile picture or icon using your phone or tablet. Further, if you have login access to your Gmail account, change your Youtube profile picture like describe for Android mobile phones.
You can change Google, Gmail youtube profile picture from any device will reflect everywhere the same. Further, askprob have a described category about Gmail and its solutions. Please comment below if you have any question.