When you try to print something but Epson printer printing blank pages as output, this can make you worry.
You may get this error on any printer. It doesn’t matter; it is a new printer or an old printer.
When you receive this error, some might be thinking of replacing the printer or print head.
But let me be very honest with you, you don’t need to replace it.
Because so many times, Epson printer users have to fight with printing blank pages because of the cartridge problem or ink settings.
Causes for Epson Printer Prints Blank pages-
If we start chatting about the causes of Epson printer printing blank pages, it may arise on the machine due to certain basic things.
- Ink has been dried on the nozzle.
- The ink cartridge is dry.
- Print heads are messed up with dust or ink.
- The ink cartridge requires to be replaced.
- Epson driver settings are not accurate.
These are some well-known main objects because of Epson printer printing blank page issue begins.
What Do You Do To Fix Printing Blank Pages Issue On Epson Printer?
Here is the step-by-step guide to solving the problem if you are currently fighting with printing blank pages on an Epson printer. You can take them into action to resolve the problem.
Step 1- Turn On Skip Blank Page Feature-
Let’s enable the skip blank page feature on your Epson printer, and then try to print something through your Epson printer. Let’s see what does it says now.
For Windows users-
- Let’s launch the “control panel” on the windows machine.
- Press the “printers and hardware” options.
- Now right-click on the “Epson printer icon” and click on the printer preference (printing preference) option.
- Determine the maintenance tab and press the extended settings button.
- Put a checkmark on the skip blank page and click on ok.
For mac users-
- Let’s open the system preference window on your MacBook pc.
- push the print & scan (print & fax, printers & scanners) option.
- Now pick the Epson printer and press the options & supplies button.
- Pick the options tab from the top menu.
- Turn on the skip blank page and click on ok.
Step 2- Monitor The Ink Label-
Let’s look into the Epson status monitor; you should have sufficient ink to print a document in the cartridge.
If you have a low ink label or empty ink cartridge, you should buy a new cartridge and install it on your computer.
To check the ink cartridge, you can follow these steps.
- Jump into the maintenance tab using the above instructions.
- Push the Epson status monitor button.
- Now push the Approximate Ink Levels button.
Step 3- Install New Ink Cartridge –
If your Epson printer is printing blank pages after installing a new cartridge, It may be due to several primary reasons.
- The ink cartridge is not setup correctly.
- The nozzle is blocked with the tap.
In such a case, you should take out the ink cartridge from your Epson printer and ensure there is no piece of tap available on the nozzle.
Now install the ink cartridge back into the Epson printer, reboot your printer, and make a test print.
Step 4 – Clean The Nozzle To resolve Epson printer printing blank pages-
About several days back, my Epson printer was printing blank pages; that time, I found out it was happening due to the nozzle.
The nozzle was jam due to the dry ink. That’s why my printer was printing a completely blank page.
You should also clean the nozzle of your printer using these steps.
- Let’s go back to the printing preference again on your computer.
- Push the maintenance tab, and click on the nozzle option.
- Now push the print option; if it shows the nozzle needs to be clean, push the clean button.
Step 5 – Perform Power Ink Flushing-
If your problem is not resolved yet, you can run the power ink flushing program. To do that, you can utilize these steps.
- Go back to the maintenance option under the printing preference.
- Click on the power ink flushing option and press the ok button.
- Now click on the clean or flush button.
After cleaning the power ink, you can now give a test print command again, and let’s see if it is printing a text now or not.
Step 6 – Clean The Print Head To fix Epson printer printing blank pages–
As with the nozzle issue, you may also have an Epson printer printing blank pages issue due to the print head.
So you should also clean the print head using the following steps and then reprint something.
- Go back to the maintenance settings again.
- Click on the print head.
- Now click on print; if you need to be clean in the report, you should press the clean button.
Step 7 – Run Printer Spooler Service fixes Epson printer printing blank pages-
When you go through the Epson printer printing blank pages issue, you should restart the printer spooler service on your windows computer.
For restarting the printer spooler service, you need to follow the steps given below.
- Let’s open the run box and type services.msc, press ok.
- Scroll down and click on printer spooler service, and press the reboot button on the left-side menu.
Step 8 – Check Paper Size-
Sometimes, you may get the blank page as an output from your Epson printer due to the incorrect paper size.
The paper must be fitting in the tray if it is larger than the tray. You should change the paper.
Step 9 – Check Network Connection-
It does not happen very often, but sometimes, users may get a blank page due to the communication fault.
When their Epson printer is not connected to wifi or dropping the connection, it may give you a blank page as an output.
Step 10 – Uninstall The Printer Driver-
Please copy from your Epson printer after following the above steps, but it is printing blank pages.
It shows there is an issue with the printer driver. In such a case, you should uninstall the driver and install a new driver into your pc. It will start working.
So this is the complete guide to fix the Epson printer printing blank pages issue. I hope you have resolved your issue. If not, let us know more about your printer error. We will try our best to assist you in solving the problem.