Kay N. Grijalva
If you are struggling with brother printer won’t connect to WiFi problem. You can use the following techniques to troubleshoot the issue.
Basic Troubleshooting Steps to fix brother printer wifi connection problem-
- Power off the brother printer and router for one minute and then power it back on.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi on your brother printer for one minute and then turn it back on. try to connect your brother printer to the wifi now. Let’s see if it is connecting to the network or not.
- Let’s try to connect your printer to the Wifi using the WPS method.
Change the wifi name and password-
Let’s try to reset the wifi name and password on your router. And use the encryption mode as WEP.
Once you change the wifi name and password, you need to connect your brother printer to the wifi using the steps given below.
- Click on the Menu; go to the network using the down arrow button and press ok button.
- Now Click on WLAN and press, ok using up and down key.
- Press the setup wizard using up and down key and click on ok.
- When you see the WIFI enable the option, you need to press yes.
- Now your brother wifi printer will automatically search the wireless network; you need to select your network name and press ok.
- Now you need to type your password. And ok.
Finally, your brother printer will be connected to the wifi. Somehow, if your brother printer is not connecting to the WiFi, you need to proceed for the next step.
Reset Network Settings-
If your brother printer is not connecting to the wifi automatically, it can be due to the invalid network profile.
So you need to reset the network settings on your brother printer using the steps given below.
- Power on your brother printer.
- Press the menu button, go to the network using down arrow button and click on ok.
- Now Select Reset Network using the down arrow button and press ok button.
- Click the no. 1 button to start the Reset network process.
Finally, your brother wireless printer will begin the reset network activity.
Once it completes, you should try to connect your brother printer to the wifi.
Update Printer Firmware-
Sometimes, you might have brother printer Wifi problem due to the outdated printer firmware.
When you are using an old printer, it might not be up to date.
Due to that, you might be facing; brother printer won’t connect to wifi problem.
So you should check for the printer firmware update.